- design suits the theme and content
- navigation on homepage is easy to understand and follow
- interesting logo which fits with the content
Areas for Improvement:
- design could come across as a virus?
- would have been helpful to see the designs for the other pages and site map to see how the user would navigate through the website
- how would the navigation work on the other pages?
- we like the idea of it looking like a virus but will this affect the traffic to the website and put people off going further than the homepage?
- mock-up rest of the pages of the website e.g. gallery, info page etc.to help me work out the look, layout and content of the website before the Dreamweaver stage
- basic layout and setup of website on Dreamweaver
- collect rest of content and images for the gallery
- add 'the conspiracy theory' as a sub-heading on the homepage so that the users do not get put off by skull and cross bones and think the website is a virus