Re-design the labels for the Feel Good Drinks bottles, focussing on the still and sparkling juice ranges, however the designs need to also be versatile and potentially be translated to the other ranges. The design needs to communicate that Feel Good Drinks are healthy, with no added sugar and 100% natural ingredients, as well as making people smile and feel good. Think about how other leading and competing healthy drink brands such as Innocent, Firefly and Mangajo have evolved in the way they've branded themselves and how Feel Good Drinks can go beyond that and really stand out on the shelf. The design should be fresh, cheeky, informative and creative.
Consider keeping the design style simple and light-hearted, in accordance with the Feel Good Drinks Company brand values and tone of voice. The final submission should demonstrate an ability to challenge and go beyond conventional packaging design with an understanding of what the consumer is looking for in a healthy drink as well as how they engage with the product itself and how it makes them feel. How can a simple bottle label design make someone smile and feel good?
16-34 year old adults who are happy to pay a little bit more for a healthy, tasty soft drink that isn’t full of junk.They are an up-beat, look-on-the-brightside, sociable bunch, who like to work hard but always find time for some feel good fun and games.
Tone of Voice:
Positive mental attitude. The message should always be friendly, fun, and just a little bit cheeky. It’s about talking to people on their level, making a connection and making them smile.
the label design should include:
- the Feel Good Drinks logo
- the Feel Good Drinks typeface
evidence research into:
- existing competing drinks brands and various campaigns
- current competing label designs on the shelf
- the brand values and ethos of the Feel Good Drinks company
- what makes people feel good
The label design should demonstrate an understanding of the target audience, context, functions and uses of the product and brand.
- label design that can stretch across the still and sparkling Feel Good Drinks range
- presentation boards demonstrating the research, design process, ideas generation and design development
- submissions must be in English
- All entries must be submitted via the YCN digital uploader
- The zipped entry file must be a maximum of 50MB
The deadline for submitting work is 6pm on Thursday 14th March 2013